Monday 20 January 2014

Day #349

Very super quick post because it's 2AM and I've agreed two meet two girls tomorrow at breakfast to go hiking together.


Today I flew in Queenstown.
Flight was absolutely stunning! I swear, I've never seen anything as magnificent as the Southern Island Alpes from a plane! They go on FOREVER, such a difference from home. Truth to be told, though, I caught a breath as I saw the peaks covered in snow: it has been so long since I last saw one!

Queenstown itself is so much more I'd ever hoped it'd be! But I really gotta go now! Will update the previous entry posts with pictures soon!!!

Post super velocissimo perché sono oramai le due e mezza di notte e mi sono accordata di trovarmi domani mattina con due ragazze dell'ostello per andare a fare una passeggiata.

Oggi sono arrivata a Queenstown. Il volo - soprattutto l'ultima parte - è stato meraviglioso! Non credo di aver mai visto nulla di così incredibile come le Alpi dell'Isola del Sud. Sono INFINITE! Mica come quelle che abbiamo a casa!
A dire il vero, però, mi si è stretto un po' il cuore quando ho guardato fuori da finestrino la prima volta: è così tanto che non vedevo la neve sulla vetta delle montagne!!!

Queenstown in se stessa è molto più di quanto osassi sperare! Ma adesso devo davvero davvero andare! Aggiornerò i posts dei giorni precedenti con le foto appena avrò un attimo libero!

No comments:

Post a Comment