Sunday 22 December 2013

Day #320

Today I went to bring my Christmas wishes to Tony and Davina at the restaurant. Tunda was there too. It was beautiful to meet everybody after this long! Kyle is not working there anymore and this is going to be Tunde's last week, so Davina was telling me about all the changes that are coming up!
I had breakfast with her and we talked a lot, sharing the stories of the past few months.
A lot of our regulars send me their wishes and say hi. They say they missed me. :) Awwww.
Graham, one of the said regulars, was there and he sat at our table and chatted with us.

I had a quiet afternoon, trying to figure out what to do in the next few days, namely tomorrow, and failed to make up my mind. I'm torn in between spending a shitload of money on stuff I'm not really sure I want to do but would be a shame to miss, or just don't give a damn and party.

Oggi sono andata a salutare e a portare gli auguri di Natale a Tony e Davina al ristorante. C'era anche Tunda. Rivederli dopo tre mesi è stato davvero bello!!! Kyle non lavora più lì e questa sarà l'ultima settimana di Tunda al lavoro, quindi Davina mi diceva di tutti i cambiamenti che ci saranno col nuovo anno.
Ho fatto colazione con lei e abbiamo chiacchierato un sacco, condividendo avventure e disavventure degli scorsi mesi.
Un sacco dei clienti abituali mi fanno gli auguri e mi salutano, a quanto pare. Dicono che gli manco. :) Teneri. Graham, uno dei suddetti, era lì questa mattina, e si è seduto al nostro tavolo a parlare con noi.

Ho passato un pomeriggio tranquillo, cercando di trovare qualcosa da fare nei prossimi giorni, principalmente domani, e ho fallito miseramente. Sono completamente indecisa sul da farsi: spendere un sacco di soldi per qualcosa che non sono certa di voler fare, ma che sarebbe un peccato perdersi dato che sono qui, oppure direttamente fregarmene e semplicemente fare festa.

No comments:

Post a Comment