Friday 9 August 2013

Day #185

Quick post as tomorrow my shift starts at 8AM.
This morning I had coffees with Sabri and Claire at the French Patisserie on Racecourse Rd, Le Bon Choix. Yes, it's the place I applied for a job and didn't even get called back. Oh well, their loss.

Work was okay.. we weren't busy at all for a Friday night. I wonder..
I found out something shocking at work today! Sharda, the indian girl working in the kitchen, has resigned and left suddenly. That's sad.. I didn't even get to say goodbye. She was nice, I liked her.

ps. You can go back to Day #180 and read about my Sunday adventures! This afternoon I sat in front of my laptop and forced myself to come up with some sort of summary of the day.

Rapido post perché domani comincio a lavorare alle 8 del mattino.
Stamattina sono uscita a bere un caffè con Sabri e Claire. Siamo andate alla pasticceria francese su Racecourse Rd, Le Bon Choix. Sì, è proprio il posto dove avevo fatto domanda di assunzione e non mi avevano neanche calcolato. Oh bè, peggio per loro.
Al lavoro oggi è andato tutto normale.. Non eravamo per niente affollati per essere un venerdì sera, mi chiedo come mai...
Al ristorante però ho scoperto una cosa scioccante! (Chiedo venia per la rima tremenda, assolutamente non era intenzionale! mmm.. dovrei provare a scrivere un post in rima.. O forse NO! :P Vi ricordate quando ho cercato di adattare Dr. Seuss?) Sharda, la ragazza indiana che lavora in cucina, da un giorno all'altro si è licenziata e se ne è andata. Non l'ho neanche salutata. Che peccato!, mi era simpatica.

No comments:

Post a Comment