Monday 5 August 2013

Day #181

I had so many chores to do today: shopping, cleaning everything from my bed linen to the kitchen sink, my laundry.. There were so many things I made a list and I'm proud to say that, at the end of the day, there's only one item I did not tick off the list yet. Unfortunately, that is updating my blog entry for yesterday. Geesh, it's going to take me ages..

Alberto has moved out of the unit and Cake has started speaking to us again, but I think it's just a coincidence the two happened on the same day. :P
What else? I already bought my tickets for my last visit to Sydney and Melbourne in January right before leaving Australia. I'm so excited!!! I'll be seeing the world famous New Year's Eve fireworks in Sydney and maybe Phillip Island and the Twelve Apostles when I'm down South in Victoria. We'll see..


Avevo un sacco di faccende da fare oggi: fare la spesa, pulire tutto dalle lenzuola al lavandino della cucina, fare la biancheria.. Dovevo fare così tante cose che mi sono fatta una lista e sono orgogliosa nel dire che, alla fine della giornata, c'è soltanto una voce che non è stata spuntata. Purtroppo si tratta del blog post di ieri. Mamma mia, mi ci vorranno secoli per quella..
Alberto si è trasferito e Cake finalmente ha ripreso a parlarci, anche se dubito che le due cose siano collegate tra loro. :P
Che altro? Ho già comprato i biglietti aerei per le mie ultime due visite a Sydney e Melbourne in gennaio, poco prima di lasciare l'Australia. Sono eccitatissima! Vedrò i famosissimi fuochi d'artificio di Capodanno a Sydney e una volta nel Victoria, spero di riuscire a visitare Phillip Island e i Dodici Apostoli. Oh bè, si vedrà..

No comments:

Post a Comment