Thursday 1 August 2013

Day #177

No Cloudland tonight. Claire was working and I didn't really fancy going there alone, even though by now I do know quite a few people that are always there on Thursday nights.

Today was a regular day at the restaurant. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to the end of my shift so that I could play and experiment with my cellphone, but I mean, that's kind of normal.. isn't it? New shiny toy with plenty of awesome features still to be unveiled.. There, I have already forgiven myself :P

I was also looking forward to watch The Hunger Games in HD. Oh my. Saying I'm craving for Catching Fire it's an understatement. I NEED IT NOW. Whatching the movie I realized there are still soooo many things left un-shown in the trailers that are bound to be in the movie and I can't wait for those scenes.. oh my. It's going to be epic. 

By mid-November I should be out there in the outback working in a farm, but I swear, I'm coming back to civility, if anything, to go to the movies!!! 

Tonight, after grilling the second half of the eggplant I used yesterday, I went out with Sabri for a scoop of ice cream at Milany on Racecourse Rd.

For the sake of my sanity, I will avoid speaking of my roommate attempting to clean the unit, I'd appreciate it if you could respect that.

Just a quick update: Australian Me has reached 8K views since it opened. 
I'd like to thank you all, both those of you who have been reading from the begging, those who came along the way and those who started just now. Thank you :D

Niente Cloudland questa sera. Claire doveva lavorare e io non ho voglia di andare da sola, nonostante conosca ormai parecchia gente che viene tutti i giovedì.
Oggi è stata una giornata quieta al ristorante. Mentirei se dicessi che non vedevo l'ora della fine del mio turno per giochicchiare e sperimentare col mio nuovo cellulare, però, nel senso.. è abbastanza normale che voglia capire come funzioni! Un giocattolo nuovo con un sacco di funzioni incredibili ancora da scoprire.. Ecco, mi sono già perdonata! :P
Non stavo più nella pelle anche per vedere Hunger Games in HD! Mamma mia. Dire che ho bisogno de La Ragazza di Fuoco è un eufemismo. Guardando il film questo pomeriggio, mi sono resa conto che ci sono una marea di scene non mostrate nel trailer che davvero non vedo l'ora di vedere e ommamma! Sarà epico!
Per metà novembre dovrei essere già nel mezzo del nulla in una farm, ma giuro di ritornare alla civiltà, che sia anche solo un weekend, per andare al cinema!!!

Questa sera, dopo essermi grigliata la seconda metà della melanzana che ho usato ieri, sono uscita con Sabri per del gelato da Milany su Racecourse Road.
Per preservare la mia sanità mentale, eviterò di parlarvi del tentativo della mia coinquilina di pulire casa e gradirei non chiediate altro.

Solo un piccolo aggiornamento: Australian Me ha avuto più di 8 mila visite da quando è stato aperto! Vorrei ringraziarvi tutti, quelli che hanno letto dall'inizio, quelli che si sono uniti a mezza strada e quelli che hanno appena cominciato. Grazie :D

No comments:

Post a Comment