Wednesday 26 June 2013

Day #141

Today I managed to do what I've been procrastinating for the last couple of days: I cleaned my bathroom and bedroom as well as kitchen and living room. All this before heading to the restaurant for my shift this evening. 
Today there was a very important Aussie rules match here in Brisbane and we were bound to get fewer costumers than usual - I think we served a total of 7 tables. Impressive.
I know I said I should have braced myself for this week, as Tunda couldn't work, but seems like Davina took all the weight of it: tomorrow I'll be off all day and on Friday I'll just be working from 5PM onwards. Oh, well.

Oggi sono riuscita a fare tutto quello che ho continuato a rimandare gli ultimi due giorni: ho pulito il bagno, la camera, la cucina e la sala da pranzo. Tutto questo prima di andare al ristorante per il mio turno.
Oggi c'era una partita importante di Aussie rules - il football australiano - qui a Brisbane e sapevamo avremmo avuto meno clienti del solito. Credo di aver servito non più di 7 tavoli. Impressionante.
So che settimana scorsa ho detto che mi sarei dovuta preparare psicologicamente per affrontare questa settimana, dato che Tunda non sarebbe potuta venire al lavoro, ma sembra che Davina si sia presa carico dei turni più pesanti: infatti domani sarò libera tutto il giorno e venerdì comincerò a lavorare solo alle cinque del pomeriggio. Oh, bè.

No comments:

Post a Comment