Monday 6 May 2013

Day #90

Wow, ninety days. Can hardly believe it!
Now when at the restaurant they ask me how long I've been in Australia I'll have to check on my answer. Sometimes you do not realize how fast the time flies, for instance, if I hadn't written #90 on today's post, I'd probably have missed that I came to Brisbane three months ago.
 
Today was a most dull day off, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do; so I did my laundry, ironing and I also cleaned the floors. I said I would try harder on that and I'm sticking to my word, for now.
Also, I'm working on positive thinking as I can't afford to start this new week in the same mood I ended the last.

Wow, novanta giorni. Stento a crederci!
Ora quando al ristorante mi faranno la domanda di rito 'Da quanto tempo sei in Australia?' dovrò stare attenta alla mia risposta. A volte uno non si rende conto di quanto il tempo passi in fretta, tipo, se non avessi scritto #90 qualche minuto fa, probabilmente non avrei mai pensato che oggi sono tre mesi che sono arrivata a Brisbane.
Oggi è stato un giorno off piuttosto noioso, ma a volte bisogna fare quello che c'è da fare e così mi sono ritrovata a fare la biancheria, a stirare e a pulire i pavimenti. Ho detto che mi sarei impegnata in quella direzione e per ora sto rispettando la parola data.
In più, sto cercando di accumulare pensieri positivi perché non posso assolutamente permettermi di cominciare questa nuova settimana con lo spirito in cui ho concluso la scorsa. Sembra che sia sulla buona strada.

No comments:

Post a Comment