Saturday 4 May 2013

Day #88

That awkward moment when you realize you still have to write a blog entry and it's 20 minutes past 2AM. Sorry, I was Skyping with a friend.
Not my best day at the restaurant, I must admit. I don't know, I'm still lacking my usual energy and it bugs me to no end. I just hope that having Sunday and Monday off might be what does the trick and gets me out of this awful mood.
Gah. When did I become Moaning Myrtle?

Quel momento in cui ti rendi conto di dover ancora aggiornare il blog e sono già le due e venti di notte!!! Mi spiace, stavo su Skype con un amico.
Diciamo che oggi non è stata la mia giornata migliore al ristorante. Non so, sento ancora che mi manca l'energia e vitalità che di solito mi caratterizza e questa cosa mi scoccia assai. Spero solo che avendo domenica e lunedì liberi sia terapeutico e mi liberi una volta per tutte di questa fiacchezza nello spirito.
Bah, ricordatemi ancora una volta quando mi sono trasformata in Mirtilla Malcontenta?

No comments:

Post a Comment