Friday 3 May 2013

Day #87

Anyone feels like writing in my place tonight?
Just a regular day. I'm making an effort to remember to vacuum the house when I have a spare moment, so today I did that while I was waiting for the latest episode of Glee to be posted online.


We had too quiet an evening at the restaurant.
Scratch that. Scratch everything I've written so far. 
Tonight I had a moment as I was chatting with my sister after the end of my shift. I kind of had a meltdown and started crying out of nowhere. I miss my sisters and mum and dad and friends and I feel so silly and immature not to be even able to live by my own without feeling this way.
Gosh, I blame it on the hormones. Effing period. There I said it.
I'm just going to sleep. I'm useless tonight.

Qualcuno vuole scrivere al mio posto oggi?
Giornata stra-nella-norma. Mi sto sforzando di ricordarmi di passare l'aspirapolvere quando ho del tempo libero, così oggi l'ho passato mentre aspettavo che qualcuno caricasse l'ultima puntata di Glee online.
Al ristorante è stata una serata fin troppo quieta.
Okay, cancelliamo tutto quello che ho scritto finora.
Ho avuto uno dei miei momenti questa sera quando sono tornata dal lavoro e mi sono messa a chattare con mia sorella. In pratica sono scoppiata a piangere: mi mancano le mie sorelle, la mia mamma e il mio papo e i miei amici e mi sento così sciocca e piccola a non essere nemmeno capace di vivere da sola senza sentirmi così.
Oddio, la colpa è tutta degli ormoni. Ciclo dimmerce, oh, l'ho detto finalmente.
Vado a letto. Sono inutile questa sera.

No comments:

Post a Comment