Friday 19 April 2013

Day #73

I'll procede for bullet points. It seems to me like I get through what I want to say better that way.

- It's almost Saturday here in Australia and I haven't watched Glee's latest episode yet. Therefore, I'll watch it and then be back to tell you about the day. 
*45 minutes later* Feels better now. Nice episode. I got chills when Lea performed with Idina and later when she sang for her audition for Funny Girl. The beginning of the episode was gold, couldn't stop laughing.
- Today was sooooo tiring. I worked both in the afternoon and in the evening and despite the compliments - gosh, do I love a good shower of compliments! :P - and good tips I received, at the end of the shift I felt exhausted, much more than usual. But again, probably that's because I worked almost twice longer than usual.
This afternoon I was making coffees as well as waiting tables and thank goodness nobody complained about them! Cappuccinos are the thorn in my flesh, because as I mentioned you yesterday, getting the froth right is not that easy, but when I checked with the customers I was told they were excellent! Must be beginners' luck!
- I started on Clockwork Princess, the last book of The Infernal Devices series, so expect more drama
and nonsense about Will Herondale on my facebook page, I am not even sorry. LOL But yeah, jokes aside, you should totally check out Cassandra Clare's novels.

I feel like there was something important I should share with you but I lost it, cannot remember what that was. Oh, well.

Oggi imposto il diario del giorno per punti. Mi sembra in questo modo di coprire meglio tutte le cose di cui voglio parlare.

- È quasi sabato qui in Australia e io non ho ancora visto la nuova puntata di Glee!! Mai successo, perciò scusatemi, ma vado a guardare l'episodio e poi torno da voi.
*45 minuti dopo* Decisamente meglio. Carino, mi sono piaciute un sacco le due canzoni di Lea, quella con Idina Menzel e poi quella che ha cantato all'audizione per Funny Girl. L'inizio dell'episodio è meraviglioso, non riuscivo a smettere di ridere!
- Oggi è stato faticosissimo al lavoro. Ero di turno sia nel pomeriggio che di sera e nonostante i complimenti - ADORO ricevere complimenti :P - e le mance piuttosto buone, alla fine del turno serale ero esausta, molto più dei solito. Potrebbe essere che ho quasi lavorato il doppio delle ore a cui sono abituata.
Nel pomeriggio mi occupavo dei caffè oltre che dei miei soliti compiti da cameriera e grazie al cielo nessuno si è lamentato! I cappuccini sono la mia piaga, perché come vi ho spiegato ieri, ottenere la giusta quantità di schiuma non è così semplice, ma quando sono andata a controllare con i clienti, mi hanno detto che erano perfetti! Dev'essere la fortuna del principiante!
- Ho cominciato a leggere l'ultimo libro della saga Shadowhunters - Le Origini, che è ancora inedito in Italiano, perciò, miei contatti di fb, preparatevi a ignorare i miei post tragici sul povero Will Herondale! Scherzi a parte, se vi piace questo genere di fantasy ambientato nel mondo reale, bè vi consiglio davvero i libri di Cassandra Clare.

Ci doveva essere un'altra cosa che volevo dirvi, ma in questo momento mi è sfuggita. Oh bè.

No comments:

Post a Comment