Tuesday 26 March 2013

Day #49

It took me 49 days, but I eventually got a job!
Sorry if I've been so elusive lately. I didn't want to disappoint anyone if I didn't get it in the end, so I just preferred to keep quiet about it. Today I had my third and last trial - had another one last Tuesday and Saturday - in this Italian Restaurant on Racecourse Rd. and at the end of the shift they handed me the paperwork to fill out and sign that meant I did it, I passed the first test!
At the moment I'm kind of tired exhausted. I will tell you more in the next days. But yeah, this is pretty great. I feel pretty great.

Mi ci sono voluti 49 giorni, ma finalmente ho trovato un lavoro!
Scusate se ultimamente sono stata evasiva. Non volevo deludere nessuno nel caso non fossi stata assunta, perciò ho preferito tenere un profilo basso. Oggi ho fatto la mia terza e ultima prova - ne avevo avuta una lo scorso martedì e una sabato - in questo ristorante italiano su Racecourse Rd. e alla fine del turno mi hanno consegnato i moduli da riempire e firmare che significavano che avevo passato il primo test! Che ce l'avevo fatta!
Al momento sono un po' stanca esausta. Vi dirò di più nei prossimi giorni. Però sì, è grandioso. Mi sento alla grande.

No comments:

Post a Comment