Saturday 16 March 2013

Day #39

The coffee I had right after dinner has definitely kicked in, but it's not working quite the way I expected it to. 
I'm up and around, but have no inspiration whatsoever. Of course I didn't expect it to inspire me, but the fact that my body doesn't feel tired, whilst my mind is slowly drifting towards uncounsciousness bugs me. I mean, shouldn't it at least keep me focused on what I'm doing? Whatever, I'll try to be short so that I can go to sleep.

Today I finished The Casual Vacancy - 'bout time - and I also watched A Very Potter Senior Year, which I talked about yesterday.
Done.

Just kidding. I loved the show. It was a staged reading, with songs and costumes as a real Starkid Production, but since it wasn't an actual play, the actors didn't know their lines by heart and had the scripts with them. Given this peculiar circumstance, they decided to release the script way before uploading the show on the Internet, so that you could actually know what they were meant to say, even though they stuttered it on video. Despite knowing already the lines and stuff, the delivery made it thousand times better! I was a little bit annoyed at Darren/Harry Potter's mic which kept booming in my headset, but whatever, I guess you cannot have it all. 
I got emotional, especially towards the end, when they reprised the theme song ''Going Back To Hogwarts'' and ''Days Of Summer'' from the previous musicals and also had Voldemort to say wonderful things about the Harry Potter saga.. oh dear, I might tear again..
Harry Potter, helped me once. He taught me that it’s okay to let go. Let go of my hate. Care about people. Because of him, I have a new family. Guess that’s kind of what Harry Potter is all about. But there comes a time when you have to let even Harry Potter go. And that’s okay…

Il caffè che ho preso dopo cena è definitivamente entrato in circolo, ma non sembra stia funzionando come mi aspettavo.
Sono ancora sveglia, però il mio cervello non è lucido e concentrato.. sto lentamente scivolando verso la perdita di coscienza e il sonno. Per non parlare del fatto che ho zero ispirazione, non che pensavo il caffè potesse aiutarmi da quel punto di vista. Fa niente, cercherò di stringere così da poter andare a letto presto.
Oggi ho finito Il Seggio Vacante - era ora! - e ho guardato anche A Very Potter Senior Year come vi ho accennato avrei fatto ieri.
Finito.

Scherzo, ovviamente. AH AH AH che burlona che sono. *spera che la gente colga il sarcasmo*
Lo spettacolo è stato fantastico! Era una di quelle letture recitate, con musiche e costumi come se fosse un vero musical Starkid, l'unica differenza, naturalmente, era che gli attori non conoscevano tutte le battute a memoria e quindi le leggevano dai copioni che si portavano dietro. Date le circostanze, hanno deciso di rilasciare il copione molto prima di caricare il video su Internet, così che la gente potesse prendere confidenza con quello che doveva essere e di conseguenza, apprezzare ancora di più tutti gli intoppi e i nodi alla lingua.
Nonostante sapessi che aspettarmi, avendo già letto il copione e tutto, il modo in cui hanno rappresentato il tutto ha reso lo spettacolo diecimila volte migliore di quello che mi ero immaginata!
Mi ha scocciata un attimo il microfono di Darren/Harry Potter che ogni tre per due ti stordiva le orecchie, ma va bè, non si può avere tutto dalla vita, no?
Mi sono emozionata quando, verso la fine, hanno ripreso la canzone tema ''Going Back To Hogwarts'' (Tornando a Hogwarts) e ''Days Of Summer'' (Giorni d'Estate) dai musicals precendeti e soprattutto quando hanno fatto dire a Voldemort cose meravigliose e assolutamente vere sulla saga di Harry Potter... Oh, mamma, quasi mi vengono gli occhi lucidi ancora..
Harry Potter mi ha aiutato una volta. Mi ha insegnato che va bene lasciare andare. Lasciare andare il mio odio. Volere bene alla gente. Grazie a lui, ho una nuova famiglia. Credo sia questo il messaggio di Harry Potter. Ma arriva un momento in cui bisogna lasciare andare anche Harry Potter. E va bene così..

No comments:

Post a Comment