Friday 8 March 2013

Day #31

I should probably point out that it has been more than a month since I got to Brisbane.
With that said, let me fangirl just for a few moments over the promotional Capitol Portraits for Catching Fire. OMG. Oh. My. God.
I can't handle this till November! I was just talking with Casey the other day, and we both couldn't accept the fact we'll have to wait another 9 months!! That's a whole pregnancy! By the way, she confessed she changed her mind about Gale. Not that she likes Peeta now, but she doesn't like Gale either. Which is progress, I guess.
Here are the promo posters for Peeta and Finnick. Oh my. You can't see me now, but I'm beaming like an idiot. I NEED TO SEE THIS MOVIE RIGHT NOW. Okay, I'll settle for just the trailer for the moment. But I need it now, like in the next two minutes.
*
Still waiting for my trailer.
I'm afraid it is a lost cause. 
Thank goodness there are Glee and The Big Bang Theory to fill the void. After almost a month, Glee returned. It was a pretty neat episode that of course left me emotionally shattered. Oh why, Naya Rivera, you need to deliver your lines in such a perfect way? I was really proud of Darren Criss, my baby, because he started off with just a guest star role in season 2 and today he was the lead singer in the 500th musical number of the show! [By the way, 500!!! Wow! That is some milestone!]
I'll shut up about Glee now, but not before pointing out that Lea Michele is something.

This weekend I'm attending a conference with Karen and Tony, but I haven't really understood what it'll be about, so I guess I'll just update you on that tomorrow.
Peace out.

Dovrei probabilmente menzionare il fatto che è già un mese che sono a Brisbane.
Detto ciò, lasciatemi fare la fan scatenata per qualche momento di fronte ai ritratti promozionali per La Ragazza du Fuoco. OMIODDIO. Oh. Mio. Dio.
Non posso credere di dover aspettare fino a Novembre. Ne stavo parlando giusto l'altro giorno con Casey, nessuna delle due riesce ad accettare il fatto che uscirà solo tra nove mesi! Una gravidanza, in pratica! A proposito, Casey mi ha confessato di aver cambiato idea su Gale. Non che adesso le piaccia Peeta, ma almeno non le piace più Gale, il che è già un progresso, credo.
Ecco qui le foto che ritraggono Peeta e Finnick. Ommamma. Non potete vedermi in questo momento, ma ho un  sorriso che va da un orecchio all'altro. HO BISOGNO DI VEDERE IL FILM ADESSO! OK, mi accontento del trailer al momento. Ma lo voglio vedere adesso, tipo nei prossimi due minuti.
*
Sto ancora aspettando il mio trailer.
Temo sia una causa persa.
Grazie al cielo ci sono Glee e The Big Bang Theory a riempire il vuoto. Dopo quasi un mese, Glee è ricominciato. L'episodio è stato parecchio carino e ovviamente mi ha lasciata distrutta emotivamente. Oh, Naya Rivera, perché devi recitare le tue battute in maniera così convincente? Sono stata molto orgogliosa di Darren Criss, il mio amorino, perché ha cominciato come comparsa nella seconda stagione e oggi è stato scelto per cantare da solista la 500esima canzone nello show! [A proposito, 500!! Parliamone!]
Adesso la smetto di parlare di Glee, ma non prima di aver accennato a quanto brava sia Lea Michele.

Questo weekend vado ad una conferenza in centro con Karen e Tony. Non ho ben capito di che cosa si tratti, perché il biglietto me lo hanno procurato loro, però vi aggiorno domani.

No comments:

Post a Comment