Tuesday 26 February 2013

Day #21

Nothing much to say about today. The weather sucks these days, but I sincerely hope it will get better. Just for tomorrow, pretty please? I'll be at the market all day and I don't really fancy staying 10hrs under the pouring rain.

Today I went downtown but I didn't hand out any CVs 'cause I was in a rush and.. kind of forget them home. Yeah, I'm actually thinking about getting 'GENIUS' tatooed on my forehead, so that people can know who they're dealing with from distance.

I am currently running out of money - because that's kind of what happens when you need to pay every week for your rent and food and transport and have no income; nothing too serious though.. I won't be hitting the streets for at least another two weeks, but still.. I needed to transfer some money from my account to my prepaid debit card when I almost got locked out of my account because I couldn't remember the effing password. I wonder if it would hurt more on the forehead since there's close to no fat at all. 
Thank goodness a friend of mine works in the branch I opened my account with and was able to help me out. I will probably check if it works tomorrow. Now I gotta go to sleep if I want to catch my bus tomorrow morning.

Nulla di particolare da raccontare oggi. Il tempo fa schifo, ma spero vivamente migliori, almeno domani, per favore? Sarò giù al mercato tutto il giorno e non ho davvero voglia di stare 10 ore sotto la pioggia.
Oggi sono andata in centro, ma non ho distribuito nessun curriculum perché sono uscita di casa un bel po' in fretta e me li sono tipo dimenticata nel cassetto. Lo so, lo so.. sto pensando di farmi tatuare 'GENIO' sulla fronte, così che la gente possa sapere a priori con chi ha a che fare.
Al momento i miei soldini stanno scarseggiando - perché è quello che di solito succede alla gente che deve pagare l'affitto ogni settimana, il cibo che mangia, i trasporti pubblici e non ha nessun'entrata. Nulla di tragico però, non mi si vedrà sotto i ponti per almeno altre due settimane, ma comunque.. Oggi avevo bisogno di trasferire un po' di soldi dal mio conto alla mia carta prepagata e per poco non bloccavo il mio account perché non mi ricordavo più la password. Mi chiedo se faccia più male farlo sulla fronte, visto che almeno lì non c'è grasso.
Grazie al cielo ho un amico che lavora nella filiale dove ho aperto il mio conto e che mi ha potuto aiutare! Controllo domani però se funziona perché adesso devo assolutamente andare a letto.. altrimenti domani chi si alza a prendere il pullman delle 6 e 10?

No comments:

Post a Comment