Friday 22 February 2013

Day #17

Sorry guys, I'm in a rush! Tomorrow I'll have to wake up at 4:15am, forgive me if I don't write much. Today I went downtown with Claire. We took the ferry. She brought her camera and I took pictures. Will upload them tomorrow, I guess. We went to the Art Gallery in South Bank. I submitted my curriculum to a gift shop downtown. Maybe they'll call me back. I'll let you know. Karen's outside waiting. They invited me to dinner. I gotta go. See you. Bye.

And that is what's called 'stream of consciousness'.

Scusatemi tanto, ma sono molto di fretta. Domani devo svegliarmi super presto. Tipo alle 4 e un quarto, perdonatemi se non scrivo molto. Oggi sono andata in città con Claire. Abbiamo preso il battello. Ha portato la sua macchina fotografica e ho scattato alcune foto. Le caricherò sul blog domani. Credo. Siamo andate al museo d'arte che c'è a South Bank. Ho dato il mio curriculum in questo negozio di souvenir giù in centro. Forse mi chiameranno.Vi terrò aggiornati. Karen è fuori che mi aspetta. Mi hanno invitato a cena. Devo andare. Ci sentiamo. Ciao.

E questo, signori, è quella cosa nota come ''flusso di coscienza''.

No comments:

Post a Comment