Sunday 17 February 2013

Day #12

Sorry for the uneventful day, but there's really nothing worthy to be reported.

I cried all my tears over Mockingjay and as soon as that was over, I felt the urge to start reading it all again from scratch. I guess I'll wait another couple of months, maybe I can read it before the next movie comes out..

Claire came back today from Cairns. She said she had a great time! Good for her - I'm stealing all the contacts she had for organizing each and every tour, you never know..

Chiedo scusa per la giornata monotona e senza avvenimenti, ma davvero non è successo nulla degno di nota.
Ho pianto un sacco leggendo Il Canto della Rivolta e appena l'ho terminato, mi è preso il bisogno di ricominciare a leggerli tutti da capo. Mi sono trattenuta. Credo aspetterò qualche mese, quando saremo sotto l'uscita del secondo film..
Claire è tornata a casa oggi da Cairns. Si è divertita molto! Sono contenta per lei e dal canto mio, mi sono già fatta dare i contatti per le attività che ha svolto nei giorni passati, non si sa mai..

No comments:

Post a Comment